Archived Radio Shows
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- Reed Ready for 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series Playoffs September 21, 2017Ryan Reed secured his position in the 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series Playoffs with his win in his No. 16 Lilly Diabetes Ford Mustang in the season opener at Daytona International Speedway. The 2017 Playoffs kick off this Saturday night at Kentucky Speedway and Reed has his eyes on a solid finish to set the tone […]
- Hamlin, Martin, Larson and Busch offer thoughts on the ValleyStar 300 September 21, 2017Denny Hamlin rubbed his chin, gritted his teeth and said “the Late Model race at Martinsville.” The question was simple, “what race would you want to have another chance at winning?” Hamlin, who has won major races from the Daytona 500 to Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races at Martinsville Speedway, made no bones about […]
- MyWhy Joins Justin Haley and GMS Racing as Primary Sponsor September 21, 2017NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, GMS Racing, announced today that MyWhy has signed on as a primary sponsor for Justin Haley, driver of the No. 24 GMS Racing Chevrolet Silverado. MyWhy will be featured for Haley’s NCWTS track debuts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS) and Homestead-Miami Speedway (HMS). MyWhy is a […]
- Trio of Nelson Motorsports’ Drivers Should Have Impact On VSCU 300 September 21, 2017A year ago Timothy Peters was on the sidelines for the ValleyStar Credit Union 300, Bobby McCarty was pressed into duty at the last minute to replace him and Brandon Pierce was just hoping for a shot to make the race. Things have changed a bit for the trio of Nelson Motorsports’ drivers headed into […]
- Federated Auto Parts Renews Entitlement for 2018 Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway September 21, 2017Virginia-based Federated Auto Parts (Federated) announced a renewal of its entitlement sponsorship of the 2018 fall Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Richmond Raceway (Richmond). Next fall’s Federated Auto Parts 400 will also join a select group as the race moves two weeks later to the Monster Energy Series Playoffs on September 22, 2018. […]
- Reed Ready for 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series Playoffs September 21, 2017
- Mason Diaz Looks Ahead to Martinsville After Decorated Regular Season
- Consistency of Manufacturers in NASCAR’s Cup Series
- McDowell Continues Despite Blurry Future in Cup Series
- Ford EcoBoost /Matt DiBenedetto – New Hampshire Race Advance
- Reed Ready for 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series Playoffs
- Spencer Davis Back in the Saddle at Kentucky; Honoring Childhood Hero Teddy Christopher
- PASS Returns To White Mountain For Busy New Hampshire Weekend
- 201 Speedway Hosts First Event of Season
- O’Donnell Addresses Keselowski Tweet
- Natalie Decker Gets Surprise ARCA Start at Kentucky Speedway
- Week 1: Fantasy Baseball Central March 31, 2016A hub for all of Week 1's Fantasy Baseball articles and videos by your Scout Fantasy Experts!
- Scouting The NBA DFS - Thursday, March 31 (Premium) March 31, 2016There are some fantastic DFS value plays for this 6-game slate of NBA action. Find out who you should target for your DraftKings and FanDuel lineups in our daily breakdown
- Week 1: AL West Closer Report (Premium) March 31, 2016Senior Fantasy Baseball Expert Shawn Childs examines the backend of each team in the American League West's bullpen as we get ready for opening day!
- Dr. Roto?s Last-Minute Visionary Wisdom (Premium) March 31, 2016Senior Fantasy Baseball Expert Dr. Roto gives his last-minute advice before Draft Day!
- Daily Dr. Roto: Disabled List Woes March 31, 2016Dr. Roto discusses the significance of the DL in Fantasy Baseball.
- Week 1: Fantasy Baseball Central March 31, 2016
What are we tweeting about?
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @tbalance on twitter.
2014 World Series
- The Balance Air date 9/16/2017"If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?" ---Joe Namath, Hall of Fame football quarterback (1965-1977) Its Indy Car Championship Weekend...Who will be the 2017 Indy Champion? Indiana Amvets presents Breaking Break... Tom, and Rick will break down the top 25 College Football Games of the week Week 2 NFL..Ed Kracz will […]
- The Balance Air Date 9/9/2016Are you ready for some football Football doesn't build character, it reveals character ...Marv Leavy.. Indy Car/NASCAR Talk on tap Breaking Rank Breaks down the all the College Football action Opening Weeekend for the NFL. We have it all covered for you This is the ONE place where fanatics can come together and talk about […]
- The Balance Air date 9/16/2017
Category Archives: BREAKING NEWS
Indianapolis- So it’s been so much fun covering the month of May here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Its qualifications weekend and and we are under a rain delay. So I thought this was the perfect time for this story. … Continue reading
Indianapolis- A picture perfect day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the IndyCar Grand Prix. This was the “Will Power Show” Power had the most powerful car in every practice session,and setting the Pole and leading 61 of the 85 … Continue reading
Indianapolis- We are stationed at the media center at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Lunch has been served and gotta say IMS can put a spread together! We just witnessed history here at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Sam Schmidt who is … Continue reading
Indianapolis- As we begin the month of May Indy…It’s time for the 1st race in the month of May. Its a action packed weekend at IMS If you have never been to the Grand Prix at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. So … Continue reading
INDIANAPOLIS, Thursday, May 11, 2017 – Verizon IndyCar Series fans can celebrate in the heart of Victory Circle at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway after the INDYCAR Grand Prix on Saturday, May 13 through the new “Victory View” fan area. During … Continue reading
Sam Schmidt, Mario Andretti To Preview Race In Semi-Autonomous Vehicles Friday Morning at IMS Verizon IndyCar Series team owner Sam Schmidt and 1969 Indianapolis 500 winner Mario Andretti will meet the media at 11:30 a.m. Friday, May 12 on the … Continue reading
Track-honed model advances legacy and is 14th Corvette to pace iconic race INDIANAPOLIS, Friday, May 5, 2017 – The Corvette Grand Sport is the official Pace Car for the 2017 Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil and will lead … Continue reading
Indianapolis- So here we are on a cold morning in Indianapolis and all eyes of the world are ascending upon the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The day has finally arrived The two-time F1 world champ Fernando Alonso will test in preparation … Continue reading
Indianapolis 500 Pole Sitter, Two-Time USAC Champion Leonard Dies at 84 INDIANAPOLIS, Monday, May 1, 2017 – Auto Racing Hall of Fame member Joe Leonard, the 1968 Indianapolis 500 pole sitter, a two-time USAC National Champion and one of the … Continue reading