Archived Radio Shows
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- Houff Posts Pair of Top Five Finishes in his Return to Racing in Virginia March 27, 2017Quin Houff made his hometown fans proud by returning to Virginia in the CARS Tour Duels at Dominion on Saturday and bringing home a pair of fourth place finishes. It was Quin’s final super late model race before his NASCAR Xfinity Series debut at Bristol Motor Speedway next month. Houff started the first duel […]
- Mears and GEICO Military team hustle to 14th at Fontana March 27, 2017While the 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series season got underway at Daytona International Speedway in February, Casey Mears and his No. 98 GEICO Ford Mustang made their debut this weekend in southern California. Just before the start of the season, Mears and GEICO announced a 12-race schedule with Biagi-DenBeste Racing that commenced in Fontana. A native […]
- Edsel Ford to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver at Martinsville March 27, 2017A Ford will lead the field to green in more than one way Sunday at Martinsville Speedway. Track President Clay Campbell announced today that Edsel Ford, the grandson of Henry Ford, will be the Honorary Pace Car Driver for the STP 500. Ford, who also serves as a board member for the Ford Motor Company, […]
- NKNPSW: Gilliand Dominates Final Two Events of NAPA 500 Challenge March 27, 2017Races No. 3 and 4 in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West division were held Saturday at Irwindale Speedway as a double header. The Twin NAPA 100’s were the final two events of the NAPA 500 Challenge. The NAPA 500 Challenge includes four races in eight days at racetracks in Arizona and California such as […]
- Purdy Claims Pair of Runner-up Finishes at CARS Tour Duels at Dominion March 27, 2017Chase Purdy rode the momentum from his Rattler 250 weekend into the Commonwealth of Virginia on Saturday afternoon, qualifying second for both races in the CARS Tour Duels at Dominion and racing in the top three for both events. Ultimately, he finished second in both races, his best career super late model finish. Purdy […]
- Houff Posts Pair of Top Five Finishes in his Return to Racing in Virginia March 27, 2017
- Three Events in Three States This Week!
- After string of seconds, Kyle Larson captures victory in Fontana
- Fabian Coulthard wins at Australian Grand Prix
- Motorcraft/Quick Lane Team Overcomes Adversity to Finish Ninth in Fontana
- Late-Race Incident Relegates Bayne to 23rd-Place Finish in Fontana
- Larson holds off Logano for NASCAR XFINITY win at Auto Club Speedway
- Service King 300 Race Results
- Leavine Family Racing Crafts New Marketing Approach
- Auto Club 400 Starting Lineup
- NXS Service King 300 Preview
- Jayson Braddock's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 1.0 March 28, 2017With the NFL Draft about a month away, Jayson Braddock provides the picks and analysis for the 2017 NFL Mock Draft version 1.0!
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball: Toronto Blue Jays Podcast March 28, 2017Dr. Roto previews the Toronto Blue Jays after moving on from Edwin Encarnacion
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball: Toronto Blue Jays Preview ($) March 28, 2017Dr. Roto looks at the Toronto Blue Jays projected starting lineup and pitching rotation as we approach the 2017 Fantasy Baseball season!
- Cincinnati Reds OF Stolen Base Stud Billy Hamilton: Is the Price Right? March 28, 2017Cincinnati Reds outfielder Billy Hamilton has surpassed 50 stolen bases each of the past three seasons providing Fantasy owners with a huge edge in speed.
- Scouting The NBA DFS - Monday, March 27 ($) March 28, 2017There is a full slate of NBA action tonight and the Daily DFS Breakdown will help you cash on DraftKings and FanDuel
- Jayson Braddock's 2017 NFL Mock Draft 1.0 March 28, 2017
What are we tweeting about?
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @tbalance on twitter.
2014 World Series
- The Balance Air Date 3/24/2017 !!“You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself.”– Larry Brow March Madness is in Full swing ....we will check on on the "The Elite 8" NASCAR TALK.... Fan Pages https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Balance/132589863441272 https://www.facebook.com/IndyInMay https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Indy/167912489992266 Its Saturday Morning Join host Tom Marquis and […]
- The Balance Air Date 3/17/2017 !!“When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.”– Bill Shoemaker Fan Pages https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Balance/132589863441272 https://www.facebook.com/IndyInMay https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Indy/167912489992266 Its Saturday Morning Join host Tom Marquis and The Balance Team This is the ONE place where fanatics can come together and talk about their favorite teams. The Balance brings you an analytical breakdown of sports from […]
- The Balance Air Date 3/24/2017 !!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
INDIANAPOLIS – Following an All-Star season on the field, Indians pitcher Frank Duncan will be recognized for his work beyond the ballpark. The right-hander has been selected to represent the Tribe as the club’s 2016 Pirates Community Commitment Award winner. … Continue reading
MORRISON, Colo. (July 24, 2016) – Racers at the NHRA Mopar Mile High Nationals had to fight wind, dodge rain drops and overcome heat and altitude all weekend long at Bandimere Speedway and six of those racers won on Goodyear … Continue reading
Grigson, Pagano? One must go, and Colts fans everywhere chimed in about which one they wanted gone. But to everyone’s surprise, it was neither. Instead they are tied at the hip for another 3 years at least. GM Ryan Grigson … Continue reading
The Balance went on Live from the Performance Industry Racing Trade Show “PRI” event, and this was just a fantastic experience for all of us. PRI is the worlds largest racing trade show, and it definitely lives up to the … Continue reading
We were able to talk with Ariel Biggs from Ariel Biggs Racing on Saturday. She was in Indianapolis for this year’s Performance Racing Industry Trade Show. Listen to the interview – Media Contact for The Balance: Michelle Jones … Continue reading
We were able to talk with Nate Ellis from Whiskey Throttle Rally Team on Saturday. He was in Indianapolis for this year’s Performance Racing Industry Trade Show. Listen to the interview: Media Contact for The Balance: Michelle Jones … Continue reading
We were able to talk with John Kilroy from Performance Racing Industry (PRI). He was in Indianapolis for this year’s PRI Trade Show. Listen to the interview. Media Contact for The Balance: Michelle Jones Producer of The Balance … Continue reading