Archived Radio Shows
PollsSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- Reed Looks to Kick of 2017 Season with a Win at Daytona February 22, 2017Ryan Reed heads into the 2017 season-opener at Daytona International Speedway looking to get back into Daytona victory lane and secure a position in the 2017 playoffs. Reed, who won the 2015 Daytona race, enters his fourth full-time season behind the wheel of the No. 16 Lilly Diabetes Ford Mustang. “It’s awesome to be able […]
- AARP Foundation Announces Jeff Gordon as New Drive to End Hunger Ambassador February 22, 2017AARP Foundation announced today that four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jeff Gordon, former driver of the No. 24 Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet SS, will join AARP's team of experts as the organization's new Drive to End Hunger Ambassador. Gordon will be featured in a TV spot, debuting during the Daytona 500 on February 26, […]
- Halmar Friesen Racing NextEra Energy Resources 250 Race Advance February 22, 2017Halmar Friesen Racing with driver Stewart Friesen will make their NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team debut in the NextExtra Energy Resources 250 this Friday night at Daytona International Speedway. Friesen will pilot the No. 52 Chevrolet Silverado in all twenty-three series events. Building on his six starts during the 2016 season, this will be Friesen's first […]
- Chris Fontaine to Complete in his Seventh Daytona Truck Raceway Running The #47 February 22, 2017Chris Fontaine and the Glenden Enterprises #47 NCWTS race team will be running their seventh race at Daytona International Speedway this Friday, Feb. 24 in the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at 7:30 PMET to be televised live on FS1. In his six previous NCWTS races at the track, he has accumulated 2 top 10 finishes […]
- Fastest lap provides consolation for Mahindra Racing in Buenos Aires February 22, 2017Mahindra Racing had a disappointing race in Buenos Aires over the weekend saved only by winning the fastest lap of the race and one FIA Formula E Championship point. The team’s third annual visit to Argentina didn’t go according to plan and the final classification doesn’t tell the whole story. Both Mahindra Racing drivers, Felix […]
- Reed Looks to Kick of 2017 Season with a Win at Daytona February 22, 2017
- Yeley Seeking First Victory in XFINITY Series
- NXS PowerShares QQQ 300 Preview
- Less Stress in Duel for McDowell
- Kettelle Roofing Joins JD Motorsports for Daytona Opener
- MAZDA ADDS MARINO FRANCHITTI TO DRIVER LINEUP AT SEBRING
- NCWTS NextEra Energy Resources 250 Preview
- Waltrip Making Final NASCAR Start
- GEICO, Biagi-DenBeste Racing Forge Familiar Partnership
- Opportunistic Logano claims victory in wild Clash at Daytona
- Chase Elliott edges Dale Earnhardt Jr. for Daytona 500 pole
- Fantasy Baseball: 2017 San Francisco Giants Team Outlook ($) February 21, 2017Senior Fantasy Baseball Expert Shawn Childs provides an in-depth look at the 2017 San Francisco Giants.
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball: Chicago Cubs Team Preview February 21, 2017Dr. Roto previews each and every Fantasy relevant player on the Chicago Cubs as we approach opening day!
- 2017 Fantasy Baseball: Detroit Tigers Nick Castellanos Fantasy Forecast February 21, 2017Senior Expert Adam Ronis provides Fantasy Baseball owners with an undervalued corner infielder who can help you DOMINATE your league!
- Chicago White Sox Fantasy Baseball Podcast February 19, 2017Dr. Roto laments about the Alex Reyes injury and takes a closer look at the Chicago White Sox.
- 2017 Cincinnati Reds Fantasy Baseball Podcast February 19, 2017Dr. Roto wonders where Matt Wieters will end up and previews the Cincinnati Reds.
- Fantasy Baseball: 2017 San Francisco Giants Team Outlook ($) February 21, 2017
What are we tweeting about?
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @tbalance on twitter.
2014 World Series
- The Balance Air Date 2/18/2017“One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.”– Knute RockneIf you're a fan of the game...Your a fan of the BALANCE. Become a Balance Minion today @TBalance, follow our family @ProIndy @2Hotcorner @IndyInMay Fan Pages https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Balance/132589863441272 https://www.facebook.com/IndyInMay https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Indy/167912489992266 Its Saturday Morning Join host Tom Marquis and The Balance Team This is the ONE place where fanatics can […]
- The Balance Air Date 2/11/2016“The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.”– Ernie Banks If you're a fan of the game...Your a fan of the BALANCE. Become a Balance Minion today @TBalance, follow our family @ProIndy @2Hotcorner @IndyInMay Fan Pages https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Balance/132589863441272 https://www.facebook.com/IndyInMay https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Indy/167912489992266 Its Saturday Morning Join host Tom Marquis and The Balance Team This is the ONE place […]
- The Balance Air Date 2/18/2017
Tag Archives: Tony Stewart
The following is courtesy of The Indianapolis Motor Speedway and should receive all credit for the following article! Indianapolis Motor Speedway Racing World Mourns Death of Bryan Clauson August 08, 2016 | By IMS Bryan Clauson was happiest when he was … Continue reading
Thanks and Courtesy Onpitroad.com In the 107 year history of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway there hasn’t been a more dominant performance then the one Kyle Busch delivered this weekend. After leading 62 of 63 laps in Saturday’s victory in the … Continue reading
Press Release from SHR News Archive…to see presser click player at the bottom of article http://www.stewarthaasracing.com/media/index.php?fromNews=1&article=2014 Nature’s Bakery Begins NASCAR Journey with Danica Patrick and Stewart-Haas Racing Fast-Growing Snacks and Food Brand Becomes Primary Sponsor of Patrick in 2016 Aug. … Continue reading
Check Out Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with The Balance on BlogTalkRadio
I don’t usually type listener remarks…..but I am taking exception to this… I received this email…it shows the passion our listeners have regarding Tony Stewart Tony Stewart is known to be a hot head. He’s got out of his car … Continue reading
I wont be posting the video we talk about in this blog out of respect for The Kevin Ward Family. I love this quote from Jay Busbee a writer for Yahoo Sports “After Saturday night, Tony Stewart’s future as a driver … Continue reading
Written by Cliff Tanner Host of Radio Speedtalk and Balance Contributor Two weeks of promises. Tow very long weeks of anticipation. All it did was remind me of Heinz Catsup. Really? Don’t get me wrong it was a great race … Continue reading
I am sure by now you have heard that Danica Patrick sits on the 2013 Pole of the Daytona 500. I wonder how many other Poles she has been on? Alright that’s question for another day. Yes she Danica Patrick … Continue reading